Welcome to TRUFA
TRUFA (Transcriptomes User-Friendly Analysis) is a free webserver designed to help you perform RNA-seq analysis.
So far, TRUFA is allowing you to execute the following steps
(programs used are specified in the parentheses):
- Reads cleaning:
- Reads quality control (FASTQC)
- Quality trimming and duplicates removal (Prinseq)
- Trimming adapters (Cutadapt)
- Filtering out potential contaminants (Blat)
- De novo assembly of your reads (Trinity)
- Reads mapping (Bowtie2)
- Contigs (i.e transcripts) identification based on:
- sequence alignment (Blat, Blast)
- protein dominions, profiles (HMMER)
- Annotation with GO terms (Blast2GO)
- Expression quantification: providing TPMs, FPKMs and read counts (RSEM, eXpress)
Discover TRUFA with tutorial videos HERE
For more information, check
out the manual.
If you find TRUFA useful, please cite:
Kornobis, Cabellos, Aguilar, Frias-Lopez, Rozas, Marco & Zardoya (2015).
TRUFA: A user-friendly web server for de novo RNA-seq analysis using cluster
computing. Evolutionary Bioinformatics. 11:97-104.
Link to the article
And please acknowledge IFCA at the University of Cantabria for the use of Altamira
If you don't have an account please send an e-mail to email@example.com
with subject "TRUFA registration", specifying your full name, your institutional email (not gmail, hotmail, ...)
and your affiliation.